RAMP is a multimedia search engine. By using RAMP, you may search and access a broad range of video, music, sound and other materials (“Content”) available on the Internet. [RAMP does not control what Content is available to you using RAMP.] Users of RAMP are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws applicable to such Content, including copyright laws.
RAMP respects copyright law and expects our users to do the same. RAMP will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. In addition, RAMP reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with the use of any RAMP service, or if RAMP believes that user conduct is harmful to the interests of RAMP, its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in RAMP’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office web site at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/), RAMP will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using any RAMP service that are reported to RAMP’s “Designated Copyright Agent” identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by delivering written notice to RAMP’s Designated Copyright Agent listed below. Any such notice should include at least the following information:
INFORMATION TO BE INCLUDED IN NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
- Identity of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by the notice, a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed using the RAMP search engine.
- Identify the material or use that you claim is infringing.
- Include your street or mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- Include a statement that the information included in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright.
- Provide an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright.
All notices of copyright infringement should be delivered to the following “Designated Copyright Agent” of RAMP:
Att: General Counsel, RAMP, Inc. 27 Wormwood St, Suite 210, Boston, MA 02210
The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. When RAMP receives a counter notification, it may reinstate the material in question.
[To file a counter notification, you must provide a written communication (by fax or regular mail -- not by email, except by prior agreement) that sets forth the items specified below. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that a product or activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether certain material infringes the copyrights of others, we suggest that you first contact an attorney. A sample counter notification may be found at http://www.chillingeffects.org/dmca/counter512.pdf.]
To expedite our ability to process your counter notification, please use the following format (including section numbers):
- Identify the specific URLs or other unique identifying information of material that RAMP has removed or to which RAMP has disabled access.
- Provide your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under subsection (c)(1)(C) or an agent of such person.
- Include the following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that each search result, message, or other item of content identified above was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled, or that the material identified by the complainant has been removed or disabled at the URL identified and will no longer be shown.”
- Sign the paper.
- Send the written communication to the following address: RAMP Holdings Inc.,
27 Wormwood St, Suite 210, Boston, MA 02210